From: Mitchell Davis [mailto:radiation@cox.net]

Sent: 05 July 2003 22:45

To: Radsafepost

Subject: Gamma Energies online

Friends:

I know I have asked this before but am desperate.  Are there any GOOD

websites to search for isotopes and find the gamma energies and % abundance?

Perhaps an online or electronic copy of Erhtman-Soyka (spelling I'm sure!!)?

Thanks for the help.

Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT

Health Physicist

432-697-3523

432-349-4824 (Cell)

radiation@cox.net <mailto:radiation@cox.net>

 NNC Limited

 Booths Hall

 Chelford Road

 Knutsford

 Cheshire

 WA16 8QZ

 Country of Registration: United Kingdom

 Registered Number: 1120437

 are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify

 the NNC system manager by e-mail at eadm@nnc.co.uk.