From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of mark.hogue@SRS.GOV

Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:11 AM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: DOE loses DNRC lawsuit against plan to put 'low levels' of Cs-137

into grout.

DOE was going to save a whole lot of money by treating defense waste

containing 'low levels' Cs-137 by making great big concrete monoliths out of

it. Now, it looks like we're back to putting it in glass. Any other

perspectives out there?

The path to the 9th Circuit Court's documents:

Copy/Paste or Type into browser:  http://www.id.uscourts.gov/

On the Left Side – click on:  Case Files (located second from the top of the

list)

Highlight:  District

Click on:  Cases Files Non-Restricted

On Left Side under "Search Criteria:" copy/paste or type in:  01-413

Do not change other settings.

Mark G. Hogue, CHP

mark.hogue@srs.gov

"DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily

represent Westinghouse Savannah River Co. or the United States Department of

Energy."