RE: Gamma Energies online: a cautionary tale

Dear Arvic,

I missed your point regarding this merely being a Q-value for EC. My problem

is with the table heading. It would have me believe that this is a handy

list of betas/electrons from 103Pd along with their relative intensity. One

has to look at the "decay mode" specifier must be consulted in order to

interpret the data as being EC and not beta emission. This "decay mode"

column looks much like a "decay type" one.

Thank you for your clarification.

Grant