Health physicist wanted-Atlanta GA

Health Physicist/Atlanta,GA

looking to hire a health

physicist for our Atlanta based office. Some travel. We need someone with a

broad HP knowledge base, strong analytical skills and excellent writing

skills.  Proficiency in use of radiation shielding codes is a

plus as is a DOE clearance.  Must be a team player.

SRA offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package, which

includes med/dental coverage, life/disability insurance, and a

retirement plan.

Please fax or email resume with contact information.

Attn: Debby Shonka * Phone: (770) 509-7606 * Fax: (770) 509-7507 *

Email: DBShonka@Shonka.com <mailto:DBShonka@Shonka.com>

Shonka Research Associates, Inc. (SRA) * 4939 Lower Roswell Road Suite

106 Marietta, GA 30068 * Web site: <http://www.shonka.com>