RE: Medis bias

Larry,

I am not aware of any instance where anit-nuclear

forces want to stop nuclear medicine per se.  Does

anyone know of any instances where protests or

legislation was directed against nuclear medicine?  Do

you imply the restrictions on waste disposal issues,

such as at land-fills are attacks against nuclear

medicine?

By the way, "leech-loving scum suckers" is a new one.

--- "Grimm, Lawrence" <LGrimm@FACNET.UCLA.EDU> wrote:

> Susan, et al:

> . . .Here's an example:

> Anti-nuclear people want to shut down all nuclear

> power and take away nuclear medicine.  These things

> are valuable. Nuclear power and medicine are safe.

> I am outraged that [anti-nuclear's name] wants my

> children to have less of a future than my parents

> gave me.

> This example is controlled, emotional, accuses the

> anti, and I can defend the safety (science) without

> any problem.  The controlled part is always the

> hardest for me - sometimes I want to scream that

> people, like Rokke, are leech-loving scum suckers

> and dragging society down. Perhaps you sense my

> passion?  Perhaps we need more in our profession

> with this passion?

> . . .

=====

-- John