Re: A Reporter Questions Rokke

In a message dated 7/14/2003 2:12:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,

BobCherry@AOL.COM writes:

> It would seem to me that an exposé of Rokke and some his ilk would make a

> great story, but the media doesn't seem to be interested.

I agree this would be a great story, but I also believe that individuals

can't make this case on their own.  The experts from industry, academia, and the

public sector must come together to refute the claims of certain non-expert

citizen-activists and expose the potential fraud that is being perpetrated upon

the public.

Barbara L. Hamrick