Re: The "right" answer

Depends on how you average the dose!  Those "average" doses that give

numbers in the microrem for dental exposures take an exposure to the jaw

and average it over the whole body.  This method can ONLY be true if

dose response over the whole body is exactly linear all the way down to

zero - thus LNTH.  Not much different than population dose in person

rem!