Help

All,

I embarrassed to send this, but I'm more embarrassed to remain ignorant.

I am trying to contact any and all of our colleagues working on environmental standards.

Specifically ANSI/HPS N13 standards.

I have contacted those names listed on the HPS website on several occasions and have tried the phone numbers listed.

In most cases, there has been no confirmation that the e-mails have been received.  I have left messages when possible.

The P/N 13.47 group for Environmental Pathway Modeling shows the chair as vacant.  There was a PINS form submitted to ANSI in 1996.  Much has changed in the world of pathway modeling since 1996, so I like to hear from all interested parties as to the viability of this effort.

Please respond privately if possible to save bandwidth.  But, contact me any way you want if you have any information.

The standards of interest are:

P/N 13.9

P/N 13.29

P/N 13.33