depleted uranium

Why do you and your friends continue to insist that use of uranium munitions

is safe? Why aren't you helping me ensure that all radioactive contamination

willfully dispersed through use of uranium munition is cleaned up? Why aren't

you and your colleagues who claim to be concerned with radiation safety

ensuring that medical care is provided for all uranium and other low level radiation

exposure casualties?  Is it your contention that U.S. military personnel can

willfuly dispersed hundreds of tons of solid uranium radioactive waste as

uranium munitions throughout the world and then refuse to clean it up and refuse to

provide medical care for all uranium casualties?  Why do you insist no one is

sick as result of uranium exposures when our own medical records prove

otherwise?

If you and your collegaues are really concerned with real radiation safe why

not help me and the others who are trying to ensure clean up of all uranium

contamination and ensure medical care is provided?

I would appreciate an answer.

doug rokke