New arrived article related to . . . Detailed evidence fails to support man-made climate change

I received in the mail my copy of "Physics Today"

which has an interesting article entitled

"The Discovery of Rapid Climate Change:"  Only within

the past decade have researchers warmed to the

possibility of abrupt shifts in Earth's climate.

Sometimes, it takes a while to see what one is not

prepared to look for.

The on-line link is http://www.physicstoday.org/

It is interesting in that it shows how a paradyme

shift can occur in a field of science.  I have always

believed that "breakthoughts" do not occur as

spontaneously as the popular press would have us

believe.  Consider that the microscope was invented in

the 17th century, but not used in medicine until the

end of the 19th century.  There is some underlying

change in society or education that fosters these

changes.  (Sorry for the personal comments, but I

think this is a fascinating subject.)

For those who wonder what it has to do with this list

server, one diagram does mention the shifts in the

isotopes O-16 and O-18

=====

-- John

John Jacobus, MS