RE: First atomic bomb - 58 years ago today

Hiroshima was kept off the targeting list for incendiary bombing so it could

be attacked with the atomic bomb, that's why it was untouched.

Any opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily

represent those of the Eastern Colorado VA Health Care System, The

Department of Veterans Affairs, or the United States Government.

Peter G. Vernig

Radiation Safety Officer, VA Medical Center 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO

80220, ATTN:  RSO MS 115; peter.vernig@med.va.gov; personal

peter_vernig@hotmail.com; 303.399.8020 ext. 2447, FAX: 303.393-5026 [Off on

weekends] Alternate fax 303-377-5686 [Service 24/7]

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is

pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is found to be

excellent or praiseworthy, let your mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus