Re: Sandia Security Concerns

Just for the record:  the Sandia CAB had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the "uncovered security concerns"  Those were not part of their overview at all.  THANK HEAVEN they couldn't come and snoop around Sandia at will. THANK HEAVEN they were never a regulatory body (NO Bill Lipton, they had no regulatory authority nor should they have).  As it was, they tried to hack into our internal web.

I'd be happy to send the members of the (former) Sandia CAB  to your work place to oversee your security!  Maybe they can attack some of your colleagues.

Has it ever occurred to you that the press distorts?  Turns out they overstated some of the LANL venalities also, but of course THAT doesn't get press.

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com

505-856-5011