Re: Laymans questions on hormesis and LNT

Carl,

My impression from talking to some researchers is that

the determination of risk is not that the DS breaks

are or are not repaired, but that they are formed at

all.  That lowers the threshold even more.  The

concerns are not that cells die, but are mutated and

before focus points for cancers.

=====