Article on Art Exhibit: "Critical Assembly"

There is an art exhibit at the Corcoran Gallery in

Washington DC on the making of the first atomic bombs.

 The review is very blase' and not political in

nature.  I think it is interesting that someone would

assemble an exhibit about one of the most important

times in the last century.

Anyway, I thought I would provide a link to the

review.

---------------------------------

 Chamber of Secrets

 By Blake Gopnik

 At the Corcoran, artist Jim Sanborn's installation

"Critical Assembly" brings viewers face to face with

what it means to make an atom bomb.

 To view the entire article, go to

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47930-2003Oct31.html?referrer=emailarticle

 Would you like to send this article to a friend? Go

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/emailfriend?contentId=A47930-2003Oct31&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

(c) 2003 The Washington Post Company

=====

"One test result is worth one thousand expert opinions."

Wernher von Braun

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist