Re: "No Comment" and related matters

On 8 Nov 2003 at 20:56, BLHamrick@AOL.COM wrote:

> beware, someone's out there watching.

Only comment I have is that besides one going to the Archives to dig up comments,

there is nothing that stops anyone from subscribing to Radsafe, lurking, and still

obtaining comments from any one if us. Yes, comments can and are taken out of

context, by the media, by some of us Radsafers, and anyone who has access to our

spoken or written thoughts.

I for one want the Archives to stay. I suppose the Archives can be password protected,

but they would be easily hacked by anyone with a little computer knowledge.

The last thought is never out into writing what you would be afraid to get out in the

public, no matter how it is used. If we say it, we should stand behind it. Remember, we

are not alone!

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/