Re: "No Comment" and related matters

My former postings subject (two smiles) is an error, the correct

subject is here. Sorry for the error, I was preparing a message

with that subject and was (still am) hesitating if to post it

to the list.  I include below the message I posted with the wrong subject.

Apologies the error once again.

Dimiter