RE:"No Comment" and related matters

Early morning idea: would anyone be interested in putting together a

compilation of people's experiences with being quoted by the media or by

so-called 'activist groups', for publication? This would serve two

purposes - give other HPs some insight on how their public comments can

be quoted out of context, and also be a published reference that could

be cited in criticism of some of the poor players. Good and bad

experiences could be described, and some "lessons learned" perhaps

pulled from the various points of view. If anyone is interested, I would

be happy to coordinate the effort, in my abundant free time. :)

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068