Re: TLD Supplier

Thermoelectron (formerly Harshaw) is now the only supplier I know about in

the US. They no longer appear to stock the variety of materials they once

did.

http://www.thermo.com/eThermo/CDA/BU_Home/BU_Homepage/0,1285,166,00.html

I am also look for unusual TLD materials. So, if anybody knows a supplier

for these, please let me know as well.

Kim Kearfott

kearfott@umich.edu

On 11/18/03 7:15 AM, "Krzesniak, Michael F" <krzesniak@atd.crane.navy.mil>