Re: Ruth; Otto; Mark Miller; Brian K; Bob Flood: Jaro: John J

My comment regarding Cs-137 was to the idea that they

are looking a Ca-45 in baby teeth.  Obviously this

plays into the concerns people have about childhood

cancers.  However, it you examine the distribution of

Cs-137, which is also a long-lived component of

fallout and nuclear reactions. It is ubiquitous.  It

is found in deer meat, in the soil, etc., in trace

amounts just like Sr-90.

Of course, environmental sampling does not have the

emotional impact of baby teeth.

--- Norm Cohen <Cohen12@comcast.net> wrote:

> I'll answer what I can from this and other posts.

> I'm putting this all

> on one post to make it easier for you all to delete.

> ;-)

. . .

=====

"Eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty and . . . you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."

Andrew Jackson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist