Tooth Fairy Project - Worthy of HPS Position Paper

On 18 Nov 2003 at 8:47, Miller, Mark L wrote:

> The HPS should endeavor to put together position papers on such items

> so that they can be quickly and easily referenced by all of us at any

> time.  There is rarely anything new in this issues, but each of us

> encounters them as "new" to us when they come to our town.  Then, we

> fall into the trap of re-inventing the wheel (over and over) instead

> of simply starting from the concise Position that has already been

> prepared by competent SMEs.  Perhaps Stewart Farber would like to head

> up a HPS Committee to prepare such a position paper on Sr-90 in the

> environment?

Mark..  An excellent idea!

I am copying Ken Kase, President, HPS. This would be a worth Position

Paper that could be a reference for all future inquiries.

------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/