Re: TFP.../zip code in Brooklyn

>are there any RADSAFErs

who live in this area of Brooklyn?  Perhaps one could drive by the address

of the Tooth Fairy Project and let us know what he finds.

--------

It would be good to have it confirmed but it seems like Norm now gave us the

definite answer (NYT article). It has been six years since I walked around

there and

by that time I didn't know about the TFP. It is probably less than 10 subway

stops

from the financial district of Manhattan (the stop is Grand Army Plaza). It

is a

pretty nice area as compared to many other parts of Brooklyn with more of

gun

shooting etc. If I were there briefly with little time however, I would

rather spend

the time on something else: The walking distance from Grand Army Plaza to

the

Brooklyn Museum of Arts (particularly interesting collections of Egyptian

and

ancient Middle Eastern art) or the entrance of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden

is only a few minutes and worthy visits.

I hadn't seen the NYT article (may be I missed it here) but it is about

Carroll St

a few blocks from the Grand Army Plaza.

I read Norm's comment. My main point is that "Radiation Public Health

Project"

sounds like an established institution and then one may wonder where it is

located - someone browsing Medline may not react. In other words an

image frame just as

http://www.radiation.org

to some may serve as an impressive institution.

My personal comments only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE

online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!