=?iso-8859-15?Q?Re:_Study_shows_=E2potential_link_to_rad?==?iso-8859-15?Q?iation,_cancer?=

Hi Bjorn:

I'm not only National Director of the "Farber Research Institute" here in

Connecticut,  but I'm also related to Dr. Sydney Farber of the Sydney

Farber Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Center in Boston affiliated

with Harvard. I believe Sydney Farber and I are 23rd cousins. :)

Stewart

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:38:48 +0000, Bjorn Cedervall