Re: detecting medical isotopes at airport security

Hi:

I recall a published article in the NYTimes from around 1987 where a person

who had received a stress test with thallium set off a rad monitor during a

tour of the White House. I have the article in a file somewhere on Whole

Body Counting but it would be difficult to find.

Stewart Farber