Goiania information

Dear colleagues,

I have receveid directly several messages about this topic, please give me

few days to answer. I am now in Brazil and I am traveling to Rio de Janeiro

next week and IŽll try to obtain the informations that were requested

directly with the Regulatory Authority.

The answer IŽll send using the Radsafe list

Thank you and apoligize

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

http://mail2web.com/ .