Re: detecting medical isotopes at airport security

Maybe I'm missing something, here, but how expensive could it be to provide each patient with a sheet of

instructions?  I fail to understand how you consider providing patients with information on what you've done to

them, "over the top."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton