US database for radiation incidents

I am passing on this request for information. Please reply to Dr.

Häusler directly, E-Mail address is uhaeusler@bfs.de

> "I am now working (since november) at the "Bundesamt fuer

> Strahlenschutz", which is the german national authority for radiation

> protection. And, it lookes as if I would like it. I have to deal with

> approvals for x-ray tubes, beta dosimetry (back to the roots ...) and

> other duties. At present, I am trying to improve the german system and

> database for radiation incidents (not nuclear incidents). Therefore I

> already read something about the english (IRID) database and that of

> other countries. However, I thought, there should a U.S. database of

> radiation incidents, too, but I didn't find any link or information on

> the NRC-website. So, if you have some information (URL, ...) about

> this for me, I would be very thankful. I would appreciate very much to

> hear from you."

Thanks to anyone who can assist.

------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/