RE: detecting medical isotopes at airport security

Radsafers

The benefit is that the nuclear medicine patient will not be confused with

being a terrorist, or worse, a terrorist get through because he/she claims

to have had a nuclear medicine "procedure". How do we calculate the

cost/benefit?

 _________________

John R Johnson, Ph.D.

*****