RE: Goiania Accident and Costs

Most if not all IAEA reports after like about 2000 or 2001 (?) are web

available reports at the IAEA Publications website.  I am not sure if they

plan to add some of the older material or not.  The pretty printed copies

are available through Bernan for a fee.

Lawrence E. Boing

Argonne National Laboratory

Nuclear Engrg Division, Decommissioning Program

9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362

Argonne, IL   60439

Phone 630.252.6729

Fax     630.252.5287