NUREG/CR-6673

NUREG/CR-6673 "Hydrogen Generation in TRU Waste Transporation

Packages"

                          NUREG/CR-6673 "Hydrogen Generation

                          in TRU Waste Transporation Packages"

                          Accession Number:    ML003723404

                          Document Date:    2000-05-31

                          Estimated Page Count: 123

NUREG/CR-6673 2000-05-31 2000-06-20 NUREG/CR-667 3 UCRL-ID-1 3852

Hydrogen Generation in ji TRU Waste

Transporation Packages A.' Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory U.S.

Nuclear Regulatory Commission p Office of

Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards Wa

The first link below is the actual image file of the document. It is a

TIFF file and is huge (about 7 meg or over an hour for me to download

via dialup access). The second one contains the essential document in

more accessible format and is about 110 pages. Both are accessible on

internet and can be printed off if you need it that way.  Anyway,

there they are -- hope you can extract what you need. If you tell me

that you really need it tonight, I will download and email it to you

tonight

Cheers,

Maury

http://148.184.174.237/idmws/DocContent.dll?Library=PU_ADAMS^pbntad01&ID=003947337:0001&Page=1