Re: Help needed

Per Kovels' New Dictionary of Pottery & Porcelain marks [1985],

Fiestaware [Semivitreous dinnerware] was made by Homer Laughlin China Co.,

East Liverpool, OH from 1936 until 1973. The company was established in

1877 and as of 1985 was still in business.

Stewart Farber

eBay meister

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:47:10 -0600, Dan Hoffman <dhoffman@pangea-group.com>