Re: FW: Sequestration / nuclear option

Seems to me the deep sea injection of the liquid CO2 would be simpler

and just as permanent.  Perhaps mechanically simpler, too.  As I

understand it, the CO2 is liquified, then injected at a depth where the

pressure is sufficient to keep it in liquid form.  It then sinks to the

bottom because it is heavier than water.  It is an interesting concept.

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee