Re: Terrorism has altered the nuclear equation forever

Do we stop using gasoline because it can be combined with a readily available compound to make napalm?  Or because it can be used to make Molotov cocktails?  Do we stop using matches because they can start forest fires?  Do we ban alcohol because drunk driving kills (actually we've been there, done that, and it didn't work)?

Did we stop using ammonium nitrate fertilizer after the Oklahoma City bombing?

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com