Re: Help needed: Fiesta Ware

Here is another reference on this stuff that I found in an antique shop

yesterrday.  It is a book about the Fiesta and Lu-Ray colorware.

"Collecting Fiesta, Lu-Ray & Other Colorware" by Mark Gonzales,

published by LW Book Sales, Gas City Iowa.  Has lots of details about

the different items.

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee