(Fwd) (Fwd) Welcome to HomelandSecurity

John,

Follow the instructions I posted in my 2nd message. You subscribe

from the website.

Regards,

Sandy

From:           	"Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET>

To:             	radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Date sent:      	Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:38:32 -0800

Subject:        	(Fwd) Welcome to HomelandSecurity

Send reply to:  	"Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET>

I just joined the homeland security listserver. Below is the info as

to how best to join and obtain info.

================

Welcome to the HomelandSecurity group at Yahoo! Groups, a

free, easy-to-use email group service. Please

take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the homelandsecurity group, please visit

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply

send email to

homelandsecurity@yahoogroups.com

If you do not wish to belong to homelandsecurity, you may

unsubscribe by sending an email to

To see and modify all of your groups, go to

------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/