Re: Apoptosis of regulators? (Terrorism has altered the nuclear equation forever)

Inappropriate expansion of regulation has apoptosis, like the amide clock

cell suicide that enables life to shed dead weight.

In medicine (unless "single payer" mandates replace the market), individual

physicians will  put patient before planner.  FDA obstructed use of

adrenalin blockers in hypertension for 10 years after proven in Europe,

resulting in millions of deaths. Now, adrenalin blockers (in low dose - HPs

will understand) are standard for heart failure, where blood pressure is too

low, as well as for high blood pressure!

Apoptosis of regulators will come with market over mandates. California

apoptosis of politicians playing God, came when inherent inefficiency of

central control (school administrators taking as much tax money as teachers,

lawyers churning Workmen's Compensation, etc), caused business exodus and

economic collapse. Patients will ignore inappropriate regulation of

medicine. California health nuts will find ways to utilize radiation

hormesis. Bankrupting self-perpetuation of nano-radiation regulators kills

the goose (tax payers) that laid golden eggs. Apoptosis.

Howard Long