The List

Good Morning,

Let me apologize for some of my off topic postings.

They will stop since I will no longer put up with some

of the nonsense I am receiving from list members. I

have received as many e-mails in support and thanks

mostly from people here in the US as I have received in

the negative. I realize that the list is international

in scope but this is getting to a point of harassment,

while I had no intentions of posting any such materials

to cause such.

Again, I do apologize for my self indulgence.

Gerry Blackwood