Re: Some (attempt at?) humour for the hollidays

Dear Dimiter and Stewart,

You folks have absolutely made my week!!! -- in addition to just about toppling

me onto the floor. And my black lab is once again completely puzzled as he

watches sympathetically while totally mystified why I am making such odd noises

and seem unable to breathe ... but then he is not too concerned as he

recognizes, 'oh well, there  he is, at it again ....

Thanks to both of you and I hope a few others enjoy our senses (arguably) of

humor.

My son will visit next week so Jake as well as some of my neighbors again have

reason to be a tad apprehensive. And I will find The Christmas Story movie.

Hope all have had a really nice Christmas.

Maury&Dog