RE: Obtaining old HHSC references

> I have used Internal Bremsstrahlung to measure radioactivity

> in vivo, and know of some general references in this area.

> For example, Seigbalm (Sp?; and I forget the date and title)

You may be thinking of Jeff Siegel (also well known to this list for his

publications on nuclear medicine patient release criteria), e.g.....

Siegel JA, Khan SH. Body contour determination and validation for

bremsstrahlung SPECT imaging. J Nucl Med. 1996 Mar;37(3):495-7.

Siegel JA, Zeiger LS, Order SE, Wallner PE. Quantitative bremsstrahlung

single photon emission computed tomographic imaging: use for volume,

activity, and absorbed dose calculations. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys.

1995 Feb 15;31(4):953-8.

Siegel JA. Quantitative bremsstrahlung SPECT imaging:

attenuation-corrected activity determination. J Nucl Med. 1994

Jul;35(7):1213-6.

Parsai, E.I., Ayyangar K.M., Dobelbower, R.R., and Siegel, J.A.,

Clinical Fusion of Three-Dimensional Images Using Bremsstrahlung SPECT

and CT, J Nucl Med 1997; 38: 319-324.

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068