Re: Nuclear Medicine Patients and Homeland Security

The general license would be "issued" automatically when the patient is released.  The

specific licensee would have the responsibility of informing those who are "issued" the

general license of the applicable conditions, i.e. following the instructions.

Let me repeat:  I am not saying that this should be done; I'm only responding to questions

regarding how it would be done, if required.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com