Re: New RDD Report

If anyone can I recommend you watch the Fox News

Channel at 1PM today if the show does not get

preempted. They are doing a piece on this study. They

have John Chandler from a DC Think Tank and we placed

in a ringer. His name is Pete Caram. Pete is the former

Chief of Counter-Terrorism Intelligence for the Port

Authority of NY/NJ Police Department and FBI's Joint

terrorist Task Force. BTW, Pete is Arab American and

critical of our terrorism policies. Pete understands

the mechanics of an RDD but is not a scientist. We have

briefed him as much as we can. I have taken the

opportunity to send him some of the e-mails listed.

This is an opportunity to get your points across......

If any of you have any advise for him his e-mail is

p.caram@verizon.net  you may tell him I recommended

contact. Please cc me on your e-mail if possible.

Tks

Gerry

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:47:38 -0500, "Bradt, Clayton"

wrote:

> I just finished reading the report from the National

> Defense University.

> Joby Warrick must have been reading a different

report.

>  How did he miss the

> recommendation to raise the residual contamination

> limits by a factor of

> ten?  Or the statement  " It is likely that very few

> Americans will be

> killed directly, suffer radiation sickness, or even a

> measurably increased

> risk of cancer from an attack, although casualties

will

> be greater if the

> terrorists have a good understanding of how to

disperse

> the agent."

> Clayton J. Bradt, CHP

> Principal Radiophysicist

> NYS Dept. of Labor

> Radiological Health Unit

> voice: (518) 457-1202

> fax:    (518) 485-7406

> e-mail: Clayton.Bradt@labor.state.ny.us

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

body

> of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

archives

http://mail.Justice.com