Re: A great idea (was: WIPP shipment through Albq. NM)

Barbara,

I don't know of a site, but this group certainly has opened my eyes--to the

extent that it is even straining a friendship: a person doesn't want to see

that some of the environmental material may be false.

In any event, an in-depth Web site is a lot of work, but it's not hard.

I don't have a lot of time to contribute to doing it, but I could certainly

help and answer some questions.

I don't know how slick it has to be...I think if it's a Web site expressing the

opinions of people like you, Dr. Barabara, and Dr. Ruth :-) without too much

slickness, it would be great.

Two web sites to counter--and may offer an example of what level to do it at:

http://www.ratical.org http://www.powerlinefacts.com

Both are telling their version of the truth.

The challenge with a site like PLF is that the quality of the studies they cite

appear good, but need to be tempered with broader knowledge.

Funding has to be public-interest, not by the industry.

Cheers,

Richard

--

Richard L. Hess