Looking for pencil dosimeter proiders

I am posting this for Mary Ann Elzerman. Please respond directly to

Mary Ann if you can assist.

------------------

Many counties in Michigan are trying to order new

dosimeters, direct reading, for their staff.  They are looking for

0-1.5 R or 0-10 R.  I have Dosimeter Corporation as a supplier.  Do

you know of any others?  Got phone numbers?

We want pencil dosimeters because they are not used every day and

they are easily calibrated and leak tested.

Thanks for any help you can give!!!!

Mary Ann Elzerman, HP

Nuclear Facilities Unit

Waste and Hazardous Material Division