Re: Nuke 'yellowcake' from Iraq found?

Gerry, you are quite critical of others news sources; what are your preferred

sources? (Mine available on request)

Cheers,

Maury

=======================

A spokeswoman for the International Atomic Energy

Agency said the Rotterdam specimen was scarcely

refined at all from natural uranium ore and may

have come from a known mine in Iraq that was

active before the 1991 Gulf War.

"I wouldn't hype it too much," said spokeswoman

Melissa Fleming. "It was a small amount and it

wasn't being peddled as a sample."

She estimated that the Rotterdam sample contained around 5 pounds of uranium

oxide.

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not

be published, broadcast,  rewritten or redistributed.