RE: Virus

This is not coming *through* the list, but directly from people you may

have corresponded with *from* the list. Sandy's earlier email gave a

good description, and any virus prevention site will have details. The

news services are covering this one also. As should be good practice

every day, do not open any attachments that you are not expecting, even

from people that you may know and trust, as these worms send themselves

from people's computers once they are infected. No attachments are

permitted in outgoing Radsafe mails.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068