Re: Radiophobia wins again

1.  I doubt that Mr./Ms. Lunchpail connects nuclear medicine with waste from

DOE's WMD production.  I have to admit, I don't either.

2.  I don't think the earth is flat; but, then, again, it's not what I

believe, it's what Mr./Ms. Lunchpail believes.  If they believe the earth is

flat (or that radiation doesn't exist?), they'll act accordingly.  If they

don't trust the nuclear industry to manage the technology safely, the

perceived risks will prevail over the unperceived benefits.  That's reality.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.