[Fwd: Re: Shipping of spent Tc generators]

To give you the benefit of the doubt, you probably accomplished all of

this

before 49 CFR 172, Subpart H took effect, in 1994.  Since then, self

instruction is not adequate.   For one thing, this requires that each

hazmat

employee be trained and tested.  He must also be certified, and his

employer

must keep records of this training.  (Note that no minimum hours of

training is

specified, and there's no legal requirement that the hazmat employee

pass the

test.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.