FW: new changes to 10 CFR 35

I received this link through another mailing list and

thought I would pass it along.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Doug Fletcher" <dfletcher@usuhs.mil>

To: <navrho@rad.usuhs.mil>; <navrhoret@rad.usuhs.mil>

Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 3:06 PM

Subject: [Navrhoret] new changes to 10 CFR 35

> To all,

> The following link is the proposed final rules to 10

CFR 35 as of Dec 2003.

> The proposed changes are highlighted and primarily

address the issue of

> training and education for the RSO.  I believe this

is currently open for

> comment on the federal register.

http://ruleforum.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/downloader/SB_PRULE_lib/1363-0006.pdf

. . .

=====

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist