Re: P-32

Eric,

What kind of surface????  In a "general" sort of way, I've had pretty good

luck with Tri-sodium phosphate...  You can even put in on in a thick "patty

and/or solution" and let it sit on porous surfaces and it sort of "draws"

out the P-32 (and P-33)... On painted surfaces I've had good luck with an

Acetone-soaked cotton pad (pulling off that first layer of paint AND the

contamination at the same time).  Remember to change the pad after each

swipe so as not to spread the contamination further and wear the

appropriate gloves for acetone (NOT Latex).

Disclaimer: Just my personal opinion only!  Not necessarily that of my

employer, the U.S. Navy....

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)

SSC-SD...