Niagara Transuranics and Hg mistake

RADSAFERS:

I am concerned with the mistaken statement about the conversion of mercury in

biota. This is not a small one, nor easily overlooked.

Would anyone like to assist with my transuranics issues in the general

Niagara Falls Niagara County area and the poor disposal practices of yore?

Thanks to Jim Dukelow of PNNL for the heads up and clarification on this.

.

Regards,

Louis Ricciuti

Niagara County - "Los Alamos East"