Re: Niagara Transuranics and Hg mistake

The mistake was corrected in a subsequent post. I hope that relieves Mr. Ricciutti's  "concern."

What follows is a bit off-topic, but I recalled it when reading his unpleasant little snipe:

Many years ago, I volunteered to teach basic arithmetic to high-school dropouts, as part of a program to help them pass a GED and find work.  Teaching this class (of about 20 adults) I learned very quickly to encourage them to try the problems and to go ahead and make mistakes.  I told them "That's what I'm here for, so that you can make mistakes and not worry about it, because that's how you learn."

Ruth Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com

--

Ruth F. Weiner